Tuesday, July 29, 2008

More Surgery...

It appears that more surgery may be on the horizon for my mom - something that has to due with the portion of her skull with the missing bones that were never put back post surgery over a year ago. I can't understand it - I mean, I try - but the reality is I'm not a neurologist - and the truth is I'm not so sure I trust any neurologists anymore.

But she's having horrible headaches again - and the surgery may alleviate some of that pain. The bigger question is if she can survive another major surgery. Does the potential benefit outweigh the risk?

I read on a comment on Msfitzita's blog something that rang so true - that the days of having an adult just tell me what to do instead of grappling with tough decisions are truly missed.

I hate being a grown up.

No comments: