Thursday, June 19, 2008

Music and Prayers

I recently added some music to this blog - songs that make me think of good times, happy times, sad times, hopeful times. Just a short list (for now.) One song in particular, makes me think of a very special person who I've only gotten to know through the virtual world of blogland.

A while back, msfitzita did a slide show to music, "Somewhere, Over the Rainbow" to be exact, that showed her love for her beloved and their dear, precious son Thomas, who was only with them for a short 20 hours after his birth. I added this song to my list because it reminds me of her, of her love for her husband, and her son. This song gives me hope - of happier times and sweet lemon drops - somewhere, over the rainbow.

Kristin, you are in my thoughts as you navigate what can only be a stormy sea - and I wish in some small way I could erase what has plagued you for so long. I dedicate this song and the hope it gives to you. I hope in some small way it helps to know that I remember Thomas, his life, and am praying for you and your beloved.

All you blogreaders out there - if you can, take a moment and pray for this little family.

No comments: