Thursday, April 10, 2008

Remembering mommy...

My mother is my best friend. She knows every story, every sorrow, every joy, every wound. She not only gave me the gift of life - but she taught me how to live.

I miss you so much mommy ... and am so thankful you were able to meet your first grandson J and spend two weeks with him and his big sister A (and D and I of course) before your brain injury occurred.

I can only hope I'll in some small way be as great of a mommy as you are to me.

I love you.

1 comment:

msfitzita said...

What a beautiful and precious picture.

I'm so sorry for everything you have endured, and for all your losses. I'm just so very, very sorry.

Thank you for the sweet post on my blog. And yes, I remember you too :) I'm so happy to see those two little souls in your profile picture. Very, very happy indeed :)