Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas is Coming...

... and it's not the goose that's getting fat - it's me! I've popped out with this pregnancy - which is early for me - usually I'm farther along before I look SO pregnant. Someone asked me the other day how far I am - when I said 20 weeks they asked that horrible question that people ask - thinking they are being funny but really being irritatingly obnoxious - "are you sure there's just one in there?" Ha ha ha. I'm laughing. Seriously.

Actually, my weight gain has been minimal - probably due to how sick I've been and not wanting to eat much - but all seems well.

We had our "big" ultrasound last week - and everything looked good. No worries - it always puts me at ease once that milestone is behind us - that the baby is developing and growing as he/she should.

Speaking of gender, yes, we did have the technician note the gender of this baby - but no, we don't know what that gender is yet. D and I decided to have it written down on a card - that we'll open together Christmas morning. We're not exchanging big gifts this year - mostly focusing on the kids and trying to get ready for this new baby - so what better gift to eachother than the knowledge of us having a son or a daughter.

(My money is on another boy - by the way - just a thought - for a while I thought girl - but now am feeling boy...)

No comments: