Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Catching Up....

Wow. It's been forever since I've updated the blog... what have we been up to since the last posting you ask? Well, a trip to North Carolina to pick apples with some dear friends (pictures to come), A's fourth birthday extravaganza at Country Adventures (pictures to come), Halloween (pictures to come), oh, yeah, and that little (ahem) big piece of news I've been keeping quiet for some time...

We're expecting Baby #3!

We weren't really preventing, certainly not trying, yet were completely caught off guard with the news that this little one was on the way. It's such a blessing, yet I think it's safe to say D and I are both scared to death.

I have a long drawn out post in my head about that - all of the feelings of this new little one - but that is for a later time. Right now I want to announce the news with all of the joy such an announcement can bring.

Baby Long - due to arrive sometime around (probably before) May 4, 2009.

No comments: