Friday, February 13, 2009

Sibling Love

Sometimes the kids do the sweetest things that just melt my heart. There are times when they drive me absolutely batty as well, but thank goodness for the sweet times to temper the crazy ones.

A few weeks ago A was treated to a "movie" Friday night after her bath - meaning she got to stay up past the 8:00 bedtime and watch one of her beloved princess movies. It was a real treat for her - she'd lost movie priviledges (for what I can't remember) so she was more than thrilled to get to come back downstairs following her bath, snuggle in on the couch, and watch movies. (I think she gets that from her mom - I love nothing more than a good flick with my fav. goosedown throw.)

At any rate, J came downstairs following the bath as well (for a few minutes - he can't go much past an 8:00 bedtime or meltdowns ensue.) I didn't know he was there - and when I turned around from starting the movie - I found the two together - fresh and clean from their bath - snuggled together - A with her arm around her little brother.

Such sweet sibling love.

No comments: